Tasman Auto Electric
Phone: 03 544 8388
Address: 10 Poutama St, Richmond
In 1983 Alan and Dawn started their business with a team of 2. Since then the team has grown to a team of 7. With plans for continuous growth.
You will feel confident that your vehicle will be serviced to the highest standard, with both you and your vehicle being treated with the utmost respect. With a trained and enthusiastic staff of seven, your wait time is kept to an absolute minimum.
Our team are experts in the auto electrical industry. We are committed to diagnosing and repairing your auto electrical needs. Once diagnosis has been completed we can discuss the repair options which are available to you. Then it is your decision. No work will be carried out without your approval. We encourage constant communication through the job process. We are an organisation that you can trust and rely on.
As we deal with a number of nationwide suppliers, we can source nearly any part for you and at the right price.
• Computer Diagnostics
• Can service your parts instead of you having to purchase new parts
• Our high quality standards ensures longevity of your part, reducing future
• Battery charging / repairs
• Jump starting
• Approved insurance repairer
• Battery sales - for all types of vehicles from ride on toys to trucks
• Alternator sales
• Starter motor sales
• Stereo sales and installation
• Repairs to trucks, trailers, cars, campers, caravans, tractors, motorbikes,
farming and logging equipment
• Open Saturday mornings
• After hours service
“We are aware that trust in our industry is really important so our service standards are high”